Release date 01/01/2018
Calamares got a new logo to promote the calamares installer. The Calamares developers have been very helpful in figuring out issues with the installer.
Pacaur has been abandoned so we removed it from the iso leaving yaourt and packer.
Pacman.conf has a repo-testing included now.
[archmergelinux_repo_testing] SigLevel = Required DatabaseOptional Server = https://archmergelinux.github.io/archmerge_repo_testing/$arch
Today you can install the following desktop environments
- Xfce with 19 articles and 25 Youtube videos
- Openbox with 10 articles and 36 Youtube videos
- i3wm with 25 articles with 97 Youtube videos
- Budgie with 17 articles with 30 Youtube videos
- Cinnamon with 16 articles with 16 Youtube videos
- Xfce – https://github.com/archmergelinux/amd-xfce
- Openbox – https://github.com/archmergelinux/amd-openbox
- i3 – https://github.com/archmergelinux/amd-i3
- Budgie – https://github.com/archmergelinux/amd-budgie
- Cinnamon – https://github.com/archmergelinux/amd-cinnamon
Awesome is in beta